Oracle Park Ferry Route (Vallejo)
There's no better way to get to a baseball game than by taking a ferry to Oracle Park!
San Francisco Bay Ferry has made some service changes for the 2021 Giants season. Here's the service we're offering based on the game time and day. See the calendar below for info on specific games.
- WEEKDAY AFTERNOONS: No direct service -- take the 10:40 a.m. Vallejo departure to Downtown S.F. and catch a return trip to Vallejo from Downtown S.F. after the game
- WEEKNIGHTS: Post-game reserved direct service from Oracle Park to Vallejo -- take the 4:10 p.m. Vallejo ferry to Downtown S.F.
- WEEKEND AFTERNOONS: Free Ballpark Short Hop available -- take the 10:20 a.m. or 11:40 a.m. Vallejo ferry to Downtown S.F. and transfer to the free Ballpark Short Hop, then take it back to Downtown S.F. after the game and transfer to a Vallejo-bound ferry
- WEEKEND EVENINGS: Reserved direct service in both directions
No reservations are available for regular ferry service to and from Downtown San Francisco. See fare payment options on our Fares & Tickets page.
Want to find out when ferry tickets to Giants playoff games go on sale? Sign up for email alerts.
Use this calendar to see service options for a particular date.
For 12:45 p.m. weekday first pitches, we recommend taking the 10:40 a.m. Vallejo departure to Downtown San Francisco. The ferry ride is about an hour and Oracle Park is a 20-minute walk or a ride on Muni's T-Third line from the Downtown S.F. Ferry Terminal.
After the game, make your way back to the Downtown S.F. Ferry Terminal and queue at Gate E for departures to Vallejo leaving at 4:30 p.m., 5:20 p.m. and 6:10 p.m. Our last departure to Vallejo leaves at 8:25 p.m.
For 6:45 p.m. and 7:05 p.m. weeknight first pitches, buy northbound direct service tickets in advance online. You can also purchase advance tickets at the Vallejo Ferry Ticket Office next to the terminal. The ferry leaves 20 minutes after the last out (or fireworks show, if applicable), but no later than midnight. There are no late night trips from Downtown S.F. to Vallejo after 8:25 p.m. The ferry terminal at Oracle Park is behind center field near McCovey Cove.
To get to the game, take the 4:10 p.m. Vallejo departure to Downtown S.F. The ferry ride is about an hour and Oracle Park is a 20-minute walk or a ride on Muni's T-Third line from the Downtown S.F. Ferry Terminal.
San Francisco Bay Ferry is excited to offer the new Ballpark Short Hop pilot for weekend day games this season. Fans can take regular ferry service to Downtown San Francisco and transfer over for a free ferry ride to Oracle Park. After the game, fans can catch the Ballpark Short Hop at Oracle Park to get back to Downtown S.F., where they can transfer to ferries heading to Alameda, Oakland, Richmond and Vallejo.
To use the Ballpark Short Hop, ride the 10:20 a.m. or 11:40 a.m. Vallejo departures to Downtown San Francisco and transfer to the Ballpark Short Hop at Gate E (same gate as Vallejo). The Ballpark Short Hop leaves for Oracle Park at 11:50 a.m. and 12:40 p.m., getting you to the ballpark in time for the 1:05 p.m. first pitch.
The Ballpark Short Hop takes fans back to Downtown S.F. from Oracle Park 20 minutes after the last out and about an hour after the last out. Trips back to Vallejo leave Gate E at Downtown San Francisco at 5:05 p.m., 5:35 p.m. and 8:55 p.m.
Note that direct service in both directions is available for the October 3 game, which has a 12:05 p.m. first pitch. Buy tickets here.
Direct service in both directions is available for weekend evening games. Reservations are required. Buy advanced tickets online or at the Vallejo Ferry Ticket Office, which is adjacent to the terminal. See your tickets for pre-game departure times, which vary depending on the first pitch. The post-game ferry departs from Oracle Park 20 minutes after the last out or end of the fireworks show (if applicable), but no later than midnight.
Fares & Tickets
Effective for the 2021 season
Direct Ballpark Service
|Youth (5-18 years), Seniors (65+ yrs), Disabled||$11.80|
|Children under 5||FREE|
- Tickets to Oracle Park are non-refundable. Boarding Policy: Passengers holding tickets or a Ticket Purchase Confirmation (from online ticket purchases) are boarded first.
- We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Commuter Check.
- Tickets may only be used on the ferry route for which they were originally purchased.
- Standard fare tickets and Discount Book tickets cannot be used on Oracle Park ferry.
- Fares subject to change.
A couple of important notes about Oracle Park service:
- All sales are final. This sale is not subject to refund or exchange (except if the voyage is canceled). Ferry tickets cannot be resold or transferred. Passenger assumes risk of loss of these tickets.
- Please arrive at the ferry terminal at least 15 minutes prior to departure time. Boat will depart promptly at the published departure time.
- No alcoholic beverage, ice chest or coolers may be brought onboard the boat; no on-board alcohol sales on the return trip.
For Customer Support regarding direct service ballpark tickets, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call customer service at (707) 643-3779.
Normal Vallejo ferry fares apply on all trips between Vallejo and Downtown San Francisco. See current fares and how to pay your fare at our Fares & Tickets page.
Ballpark Short Hop
The Ballpark Short Hop is free!
The Vallejo Ferry Terminal is located at 289 Mare Island Way Vallejo, CA 94590. Search nearby locations or get directions to the Vallejo Terminal.
Parking in Vallejo:
Daily paid parking is available directly across from the terminal in the City of Vallejo’s Waterfront parking garage, as well as five additional Waterfront parking lots. Daily parking can be paid for on the go by downloading the smartphone app Parkmobile. Daily and monthly permits can also be purchased with a credit or debit card at any of the pay stations throughout the garage or lots, as well as with cash at the pay station inside the Ferry Building. You will need your license plate number to pay for parking, however there is no need to display your receipt in your vehicle. To purchase a monthly permit, please visit parkvallejo.net.
Questions or concerns about parking? Contact the City of Vallejo’s Parking Division at (707) 648-5407 or email@example.com.
Public Transit Options: The Vallejo Ferry Terminal is just a block away from the Vallejo Transit Center, where connecting bus service to the Napa area via the VINE, and to Vallejo, Benicia and Fairfield via SolTrans, are easily accessible. Bus service between San Francisco and Vallejo is provided by the Route 82 bus beginning January 2, 2017.
See our Rider Info page or call (415) 705-8291, Monday-Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
SERVICE COMMENTS and QUESTIONS
Service suggestions are welcome. Please visit our contact page.