Oracle Park Ferry Route (Vallejo)
Learn more >>
ONE WAY FARES Effective July 1, 2019
|Adult (cash fare)||$15.90|
|Youth (5-18 years), Seniors (65+ yrs), Disabled||$11.80|
|Children under 5||FREE|
Note: Clipper Cards are not accepted on the Oracle Park service.
For additional details regarding fares and payment methods, please visit our Fares & Tickets page.
- Tickets to Oracle Park are non-refundable. Boarding Policy: Passengers holding tickets or a Ticket Purchase Confirmation (from online ticket purchases) are boarded first.
- We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Commuter Check.
- Tickets may only be used on the ferry route for which they were originally purchased.
- Standard fare tickets and Discount Book tickets cannot be used on Oracle Park ferry.
- Fares subject to change.
A couple of important notes about Oracle Park service:
- All sales are final. This sale is not subject to refund or exchange (except if the voyage is canceled). Ferry tickets cannot be resold or transferred. Passenger assumes risk of loss of these tickets.
- Please arrive at the ferry terminal at least 15 minutes prior to departure time. Boat will depart promptly at the published departure time.
- No alcoholic beverage, ice chest or coolers may be brought onboard the boat; no on-board alcohol sales on the return trip.
For Customer Support regarding tickets, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call customer service at (415) 705-8291.
The Vallejo Ferry Terminal is located at 289 Mare Island Way Vallejo, CA 94590. Search nearby locations or get directions to the Vallejo Terminal.
Ticket Office: Vallejo Ticket Office hours are: 5:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. (closed from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.) on weekdays. It is closed on the weekends and holidays.
Parking in Vallejo:
Daily paid parking is available directly across from the terminal in the City of Vallejo’s Waterfront parking garage, as well as five additional Waterfront parking lots . Daily parking can be paid for on the go by downloading the smartphone app Parkmobile. Daily and monthly permits can also be purchased with a credit or debit card at any of the pay stations throughout the garage or lots, as well as with cash at the pay station inside the Ferry Building. You will need your license plate number to pay for parking, however there is no need to display your receipt in your vehicle. To purchase a monthly permit, please visit parkvallejo.net.
Questions or concerns about parking? Contact the City of Vallejo’s Parking Division at (707) 648-5407 or email@example.com.
Public Transit Options: The Vallejo Ferry Terminal is just a block away from the Vallejo Transit Center, where connecting bus service to the Napa area via the VINE, and to Vallejo, Benicia and Fairfield via SolTrans, are easily accessible. Bus service between San Francisco and Vallejo is provided by the Route 82 bus beginning January 2, 2017.
See our Rider Info page or call (415) 705-8291, Monday-Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
SERVICE COMMENTS and QUESTIONS
Service suggestions are welcome. Please visit our contact page.