Oracle Park Ferry Route (Vallejo)
NEW! Ferry tickets to 2022 San Francisco Giants home games in April and May are now on sale.
To be the first to know when tickets for June and beyond are available, sign up for email alerts.
There's no better way to get to a baseball game than by ferry!
Here's the San Francisco Bay Ferry service we're offering based on the game time and day. See the calendar below for info on specific games.
- WEEKDAY AFTERNOONS
- No direct ballpark service
- Before the game: Take the 11:00 AM Vallejo departure to Downtown S.F. and walk 20 minutes or ride Muni's T-Third to the ballpark
- After the game: Walk 20 minutes or ride Muni's T-Third back to Downtown S.F. Gate E and catch a return trip to Vallejo
- WEEKNIGHTS (MON-FRI)
- Postgame-only reserved direct ballpark service from Oracle Park to Vallejo available
- Before the game: Take the 3:30 PM or 4:45 PM Vallejo ferry to Downtown S.F. and walk 20 minutes or ride Muni's T-Third to the ballpark
- After the game: Board the ferry to Vallejo at Oracle Park -- the ferry departs 20 minutes after the last out and reservations are strongly recommend
- Buy reserved postgame evening tickets here
- WEEKEND AFTERNOONS
- No direct service
- Free Ballpark Short Hop is available
- Before the game: Take the 10:20 AM or 11:40 AM Vallejo departure to Downtown S.F. and transfer to the free Ballpark Short Hop at Gate E
- After the game: Hop on the Ballpark Short Hop at Oracle Park (20 minutes and 1 hour after the last out) or walk back to the Gate E at the Downtown S.F. Ferry Terminal and catch a a ferry bound for Vallejo
- More info on the Ballpark Short Hop
- WEEKEND EVENINGS
- Reserved direct service in both directions is available
- Reservations strongly recommended
- Check departure times on ferry tickets
- Buy reserved weekend evening tickets here
No reservations are available for regular ferry service to and from Downtown San Francisco. See fare payment options on our Fares & Tickets page.
Fares & Tickets
Effective for the 2022 season
Direct Ballpark Service
|Youth (5-18 years), Seniors (65+ yrs), Disabled||$11.80|
|Children under 5||FREE|
Note: Clipper Cards are not accepted on the Oracle Park service. Reservations are strongly recommend.
The Ballpark Short Hop is free.
For additional details regarding fares and payment methods, including fares for tickets to and from Downtown San Francisco, please visit our Fares & Tickets page.
SERVICE COMMENTS and QUESTIONS
Service suggestions are welcome. Please contact us.