South San Francisco Ferry Route
- Weekday peak AM and PM commute service between South San Francisco/Oyster Point, Oakland Jack London Square.
- Transit time approx. 40 minutes between South San Francisco and the East Bay and 15 minutes between Oakland and Alameda.
- Main St. Alameda temporarily closed until January 1, 2024.
WEEKDAYS (MONDAY-FRIDAY) WESTBOUND: EAST BAY TO SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO
Depart Main Street Alameda *
Arrive South San Francisco
WEEKDAYS (MONDAY-FRIDAY) EASTBOUND: SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO TO EAST BAY
Depart South San Francisco
Arrive Main Street Alameda *
Click the blue bars to reveal schedule | Schedule effective through January 1, 2024.
* This route will not operate to/from the Main St. Alameda Terminal between October 23, 2023 through January 1, 2024.
Effective July 1, 2021 | Fares are for one-way passage
|Clipper, Paper or Mobile Ticket||$7.00|
|Discount Clipper, Paper or Mobile Ticket*||$3.50|
|Children Under 5||FREE|
* Discount Clipper includes Clipper START, RTC Clipper, Senior Clipper and Youth Clipper. For mobile tickets, use the discount paper ticket categories and verification methods listed below.
^ Discount paper tickets can be used by those 65 or older, 17 or younger or those with Medicare cards or DMV disabled parking placards.
► Main Street Alameda Ferry Terminal (CLOSED UNTIL 1/1/2024)
See our Rider Guide page or call (707) 643-3779.
SERVICE COMMENTS and QUESTIONS
Service suggestions are welcome. Please visit our contact page.