Oracle Park Ferry Route (Oakland & Alameda)
There's no better way to get to a baseball game than by taking a ferry to Oracle Park!
San Francisco Bay Ferry has made some service changes for the 2021 Giants season. Here's the service we're offering based on the game time and day. See the calendar below for info on specific games.
- WEEKDAY AFTERNOONS: No direct service -- take the 10:30 a.m. Main Street Alameda departure or 10:45 a.m., 11:05 a.m. or 11:55 a.m. Oakland departures to Downtown S.F. and catch a return trip to Oakland or Main Street Alameda from Downtown S.F. after the game
- WEEKEND AFTERNOONS: Free Ballpark Short Hop available -- take the 11 a.m. Main Street Alameda or 11:15 a.m. Oakland departure to Downtown S.F. and transfer to the free Ballpark Short Hop, then take it back to Downtown S.F. after the game and transfer to a ferry bound for Oakland and Main Street Alameda
- EVENINGS: Reserved direct service in both directions. On weeknights, the ferry departs Oakland at 5:40 p.m. and Main Street Alameda at 6 p.m. Times may be different on weekends and for abnormal first-pitch times. The ferry leaves the ballpark 30 minutes after the last out, but no later than 11:30 p.m.
>> Click here to purchase Oakland direct ballpark ferry tickets
>> Click here to purchase Main Street Alameda direct ballpark ferry tickets
No reservations are available for regular ferry service to and from Downtown San Francisco. See fare payment options on our Fares & Tickets page.
Want to find out when ferry tickets to Giants playoff games go on sale? Sign up for email alerts.
Use this calendar to see service options for a particular date.
For 12:45 p.m. weekday first pitches, we recommend taking the 10:30 a.m. Main Street Alameda departure or 10:45 a.m., 11:05 a.m. or 11:55 a.m. Oakland departures to Downtown San Francisco. Oracle Park is a 20-minute walk or a ride on Muni's T-Third line from the Downtown S.F. Ferry Terminal.
After the game, make your way back to the Downtown S.F. Ferry Terminal and queue at Gate G for departures to Oakland and Main Street Alameda leaving at 4 p.m., 4:25 p.m. (Oakland only), 5:25 p.m. and 6:25 p.m. Our last departure to Oakland and Main Street Alameda leaves at 9:10 p.m.
San Francisco Bay Ferry is excited to offer the new Ballpark Short Hop pilot for weekend day games this season. Fans can take regular ferry service to Downtown San Francisco and transfer over for a free ferry ride to Oracle Park. After the game, fans can catch the Ballpark Short Hop at Oracle Park to get back to Downtown S.F., where they can transfer to ferries heading to Alameda, Oakland, Richmond and Vallejo.
To use the Ballpark Short Hop, ride the 11 a.m. Main Street Alameda or 11:15 a.m. Oakland departure to Downtown San Francisco and transfer to the Ballpark Short Hop at Gate E (closest to the Ferry Building). The Ballpark Short Hop leaves for Oracle Park at 11:50 a.m., getting you to the ballpark in time for the 1:05 p.m. first pitch.
The Ballpark Short Hop takes fans back to Downtown S.F. from Oracle Park 20 minutes after the last out and about an hour after the last out. Note that this schedule is in effect as of September 2021.
Note that direct service in both directions is available for the October 3 game, which has a 12:05 p.m. first pitch. Buy tickets at the links above.
Direct service in both directions is available for evening games. Reservations are required. Buy advanced tickets online at the links above. See your tickets for pre-game departure times, which vary depending on the first pitch. The post-game ferry departs from Oracle Park 30 minutes after the last out or end of the fireworks show (if applicable), but no later than 11:30 p.m.
Fares & Tickets
Effective for the 2021 season
Direct Ballpark Service
|Youth (5-18 years), Seniors (65+ yrs), Disabled||$7.20|
|Children under 5||FREE|
Note: Clipper Cards are not accepted on the Oracle Park service. For additional details regarding fares and payment methods, please visit our Fares & Tickets page.
- Tickets to Oracle Park are non-refundable. Boarding Policy: Passengers holding tickets or a Ticket Purchase Confirmation (from online ticket purchases) are boarded first.
- We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Commuter Check.
- Tickets may only be used on the ferry route for which they were originally purchased.
- Standard fare tickets and Discount Book tickets cannot be used on Oracle Park ferry.
- Fares subject to change.
A couple of important notes about Oracle Park service:
- All sales are final. This sale is not subject to refund or exchange (except if the voyage is canceled). Ferry tickets cannot be resold or transferred. Passenger assumes risk of loss of these tickets.
- Please arrive at the ferry terminal at least 15 minutes prior to departure time. Boat will depart promptly at the published departure time.
- No alcoholic beverage, ice chest or coolers may be brought onboard the boat; no on-board alcohol sales on the return trip.
For Customer Support regarding tickets, send email to email@example.com or call customer service at (707) 643-3779.
Ferry Service To or From Downtown San Francisco
Normal Oakland & Alameda ferry fares apply on all trips between Oakland, Main Street Alameda and Downtown San Francisco. See current fares and how to pay your fare at our Fares & Tickets page.
Ballpark Short Hop
The Ballpark Short Hop is free!
The Oakland Ferry Terminal is located at the west end of Jack London Square; Near 10 Clay St, Oakland CA, 94607. Search nearby locations or get directions to the Oakland Terminal.
Parking in Oakland: Riders receive up to 12 hrs free validated parking in the 7-story garage at 101 Washington St. Riders will be charged for any time over 12 hrs. Validate parking tickets at the ferry terminal. Garage hours are: Monday through Thursday 5:30 AM to 1:00 AM; Friday 5:30 AM to 2:00 AM; Saturday 8:00 AM to 2:00 AM; Sunday 8:00 AM to 1:00 AM. There is no overnight parking. For any parking or parking validation issues or comments at the Oakland terminal, please contact Douglas Parking at 1(800) 877-9984 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Alameda Main Street Terminal is located at 2990 Main Street, Alameda, CA 94501. Search nearby locations or get directions to the Alameda Main St. Terminal.
Parking at Alameda Main Street: Limited free parking for 324 cars is available in the ferry terminal parking lot at 2990 Main Street. There is parking for an additional 121 cars in the paved O’Lot located on Main street ¼ of a mile west of the ferry terminal. Parking is free. There is no overnight parking. For any parking issues or comments at the Main Street Alameda terminal, please contact the The City of Alameda Parking Enforcement at (510) 747-7400.
Bike Accommodations: There are 20 secure electronic bicycle lockers available at the Alameda Main St Terminal using the BikeLink card system. Visit www.bikelink.org for more information. In addition there are bike racks that can accommodate up to 62 bikes.
See our Rider Info page or call (415) 705-8291, Monday-Friday, from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
SERVICE COMMENTS and QUESTIONS
Service suggestions are welcome. Please visit our contact page.