Oracle Park Ferry Route (Oakland & Alameda)
NEW! Ferry tickets to 2022 San Francisco Giants home games in April and May are now on sale.
To be the first to know when tickets for games in June and beyond are available, sign up for email alerts.
There's no better way to get to a baseball game than by taking a ferry to Oracle Park!
San Francisco Bay Ferry has made some service changes for the 2022 Giants season. Here's the service we're offering based on the game time and day. See the calendar below for info on specific games.
- WEEKDAY AFTERNOONS
- No direct service
- Before the game: Take the 10:40 AM Main Street Alameda departure or 11 AM or 12:05 PM Oakland departures to Downtown S.F. and walk or ride Muni's T-Third line to the ballpark
- After the game: Walk or ride Muni's T-Third line back to Gate G at the Downtown S.F. Ferry Terminal and catch a return trip to Oakland or Main Street Alameda
- WEEKEND AFTERNOONS
- No direct service
- Free Ballpark Short Hop is available
- Before the game: Take the 11 AM Main Street Alameda or 10:45 AM or 11:20 AM Oakland departures to Downtown S.F. and transfer to the free Ballpark Short Hop at Gate E
- After the game: Hop on the Ballpark Short Hop at Oracle Park (20 minutes and 1 hour after the last out) or walk back to the Gate G at the Downtown S.F. Ferry Terminal and catch a a ferry bound for Oakland and Main Street Alameda
- ALL EVENINGS (4 PM FIRST PITCH OR LATER)
- Reserved direct service in both directions
- Before the game: On weeknights, the ferry departs Main Street Alameda at 5:40 PM and Oakland at 6 PM. Times may be different on weekends and for abnormal first-pitch times. Check your ferry tickets.
- After the game: The ferry leaves the ballpark 30 minutes after the last out, but no later than 11:30 PM. The ferry will drop off passengers at Main Street Alameda then take remaining passengers to Oakland.
- Buy Oakland direct ballpark service tickets here
- Buy Main Street Alameda direct ballpark ferry tickets here
No reservations are available for regular ferry service to and from Downtown San Francisco. See fare payment options on our Fares & Tickets page.
Fares & Tickets
Effective for the 2022 season
Direct Ballpark Service
|Youth (5-18 years), Seniors (65+ yrs), Disabled||$7.20|
|Children under 5||FREE|
Note: Clipper Cards are not accepted on the Oracle Park service. Reservations are strongly recommend.
The Ballpark Short Hop is free.
For additional details regarding fares and payment methods, including fares for tickets to and from Downtown San Francisco, please visit our Fares & Tickets page.
SERVICE COMMENTS and QUESTIONS
Service suggestions are welcome. Please contact us.