San Francisco Bay Ferry currently provides static GTFS and RSS feeds to developers for use in transit-oriented trip-planning and navigation applications. Should additional resources become available we will announce them here.
Please contact us at email@example.com with feedback or questions regarding the data.
The General Transit Feed Specification (GTFS) is an open specification which describes transit schedules and service data. Learn more about GTFS. San Francisco Bay Ferry does not currently offer GTFS-realtime data.
San Francisco Bay Ferry GTFS
RSS feeds allow applications to access BayAlerts and San Francisco Bay Ferry News feeds in a computer-readable format. Riders who use news aggregators may also use these RSS feeds as an alternative way to receive BayAlerts. Learn more about BayAlerts.
RSS: Service Alerts by Route
BayAlerts Alameda/Oakland/San Francisco
BayAlerts Harbor Bay/San Francisco
BayAlerts Richmond/San Francisco
BayAlerts South San Francisco/Alameda/Oakland
BayAlerts Vallejo/San Francisco
RSS: General News Regarding San Francisco Bay Ferry
System-wide News and Updates
The San Francisco Bay Area Water Emergency Transportation Authority (WETA) hereby grants you (Licensee) non-exclusive, limited and revocable rights to use, reproduce, and redistribute San Francisco Bay Ferry data (Data) subject to the following Terms:
- WETA and San Francisco Bay Ferry trademarks and copyrighted materials, including any confusingly similar variants, may not be used in association with Data unless approved by the WETA.
- Data is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. WETA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. WETA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. WETA and its employees, officers, directors and agents will not be liable for damages of any kind arising from the use of Data including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages.
- WETA reserves the right to alter and/or no longer provide Data at any time without prior notice.
- WETA maintains title, ownership, rights and interest in and to Data.
- The laws of the State of California shall govern all rights and obligations under these Terms, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Venue for any legal action concerning or arising from these Terms shall be in San Francisco, California.
- WETA shall have no liability or obligation with respect to any derivative product or other modifications of the Data by Licensee. If any claim is asserted by a third party that, as a result of such derivative products or modifications by Licensee, the Data as so modified infringes an intellectual property right of the third party, Licensee shall indemnify, keep and save harmless, and defend WETA and its directors, officers, employees, and agents (Indemnitees) with respect to all costs or damages resulting from such claim, including attorney's fees and all other costs and expenses of defense as they are incurred, and any judgment that may be awarded against Indemnitees to the extent based on such derivative product or modification.
By using WETA Data, you agree to be bound by all of the Terms and Conditions set forth in this agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between WETA and Licensee with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior oral or written understandings, communications, or agreements not specifically incorporated herein. WETA reserves the right to modify or revoke this agreement at any time.