Oracle Park Ferry Terminal
Giants Promenade, 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco, CA 94107
Adjacent to main entrance on the promenade behind center field
- Seasonal - Oracle Park Route (Vallejo): Event and gameday service to and from Vallejo.
- Seasonal - Oracle Park Route (Oakland & Alameda): Event and gameday service to and from Oakland and Alameda.
- Seasonal - Ballpark Short Hop: Event and gameday service to and from the Downtown San Francisco Terminal.
Bike Racks: None available directly at terminal area.
Bike Lockers: Not available
Bikes on Ferries: Bicycles are welcome aboard the ferry on a space-available basis.
Bike Share: Bike share station available at 2nd & Townsend.
N Judah Light Rail | At 4th & King St.
T Sunnydale/Chinatown Light Rail | At 4th & King St.
Line 30 - Stockton | At 3rd St. & Brannan St.
Line 45 Union - Stockton | At 3rd St. & Brannan St.
The Caltrain station is a 10 minute walk from the ferry terminal. This station is served by all Caltrain services.
There is no parking at this terminal. Street parking in this neighborhood is limited.
Restrooms are available onboard vessel.
Connecting Ferry Terminals
- Downtown San Francisco Ferry Terminal
- Main Street Alameda Ferry Terminal
- Oakland Ferry Terminal
- Vallejo Ferry Terminal
See our Rider Guide page or call (877) 643-3779.
SERVICE COMMENTS and QUESTIONS
Service suggestions are welcome. Please visit our contact page.