Ferry Rider Notification System
Our new BayAlerts rider notification system provides San Francisco Bay Ferry riders with important, timely, and customized ferry service information. You choose the kinds of notifications you want, the routes you’re interested in, and where you want your notifications delivered.
Signing up to receive BayAlerts is quick, easy and free!
BayAlerts subscribers can receive:
- SERVICE ALERTS - announcing ferry service delays or cancellations within the next 24 hours
- NEWS - announcing upcoming schedule or service changes, events and promotions
Select the route(s) for which you want to receive BayAlerts – choose as many as you wish:
- Alameda / Oakland / San Francisco
- Angel Island / Alameda / Oakland
- Angel Island / Vallejo
- AT&T Park / Alameda / Oakland
- AT&T Park / Vallejo
- Harbor Bay / San Francisco
- South San Francisco / Alameda / Oakland
- Vallejo / San Francisco
Then select how you want to receive BayAlerts:
- SMS text message
- Voice message
Alert Service Available in Spanish & Chinese
Servicio de Alertas disponibles en español | 提供告警服务的中文(普通话)
Commuting Between the East Bay and South San Francisco?
Try the Ferry for FREE!