Oakland Ferry Terminal
10 Clay Street, Oakland
At the Foot of Clay Street in Jack London Square
- Oakland & Alameda Route: daily service to and from Downtown San Francisco
- South San Francisco Route: weekday service to and from South San Francisco's Oyster Point
- Alameda Short Hop: weekday service to and from Main Street Alameda
- Chase Center Route: direct service to and from Chase Center for Warriors home games
- Oracle Park Route: direct service from Oracle Park for Giants home games
Bike Racks: Limited open-air bicycle racks are available near the ferry terminal.
Bike Lockers: Secure BikeLink lockers are available at the Amtrak station, about a half-mile away.
Bike Share: There is a Bay Wheels public bike share dock steps from the ferry terminal.
Bikes on Ferries: Bikes can be brought on board all ferries on a space-available basis.
The Oakland Jack London Square station is a 10-minute walk from the ferry terminal. Routes served:
- Capitol Corridor: Sacramento, San Jose, Fairfield-Vacaville
- San Joaquins: Stockton, Fresno, Bakersfield
- Coast Starlight: Seattle, Portland, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Los Angeles
BART's 12th St. Oakland City Center station is a 15-minute walk from the ferry terminal.
Riders receive up to 12 hours of free validated parking in the garage at 101 Washington Street near the ferry terminal. Riders will be charged for any time over 12 hours. Validate parking tickets at the ferry terminal. Garage hours are:
- Monday through Thursday: 6 AM to 12 AM
- Friday: 6 AM to 1 AM
- Saturday: 8 AM to 1 AM
- Sunday: 8 AM to 12 AM
There is no overnight parking. For any parking or parking validation issues or comments, please contact Douglas Parking at 800-877-9984 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public restrooms are available at Jack London Square. Hours vary.
Connecting Ferry Terminals
- Downtown San Francisco Ferry Terminal
- Main Street Alameda Ferry Terminal
- Oracle Park Ferry Terminal
- Pier 48.5 Ferry Terminal (Chase Center)
- South San Francisco Ferry Terminal
See our Rider Guide page or call (877) 643-3779.
SERVICE COMMENTS and QUESTIONS
Service suggestions are welcome. Please visit our contact page.