Main Street Alameda Ferry Terminal
2990 Main St., Alameda
Directly at Parking Lot
- Oakland & Alameda Route: daily service to and from Downtown San Francisco.
- South San Francisco Route: weekday service to and from South San Francisco's Oyster Point.
- Alameda Short Hop: weekday service to and from Main Street Alameda.
- Chase Center Route: event and gameday service to and from Chase Center for Warriors home games.
- Oracle Park Route: event and gameday service from Oracle Park for Giants home games.
Bike Racks: Space for 62 bikes.
Bike Lockers: 20 lockers available.
Bikes on Ferries: Bicycles are welcome aboard the ferry on a space-available basis.
Bike Share: Not available
Spirits Alley Trolley | Free Friday-Sunday shuttle between local Alameda Point establishments and the Main Street Alameda Ferry Terminal
Limited free parking for 324 cars is available in the ferry terminal parking lot at 2990 Main Street. There is parking for an additional 121 cars in the paved O’Lot located on Main street ¼ of a mile west of the ferry terminal. Parking is free. There is no overnight parking.
For any parking issues or comments, please contact The City of Alameda Parking Enforcement at (510) 747-7400.
Restrooms are available at the terminal and onboard vessels.
Connecting Ferry Terminals:
- Downtown San Francisco Ferry Terminal
- Oakland Ferry Terminal
- Oracle Park Ferry Terminal
- Pier 48 Ferry Terminal (Chase Center)
- South San Francisco Ferry Terminal
See our Rider Guide page or call (877) 643-3779.
SERVICE COMMENTS and QUESTIONS
Service suggestions are welcome. Please visit our contact page.