Weekday service between South San Francisco and the Harbor Bay
Effective July 1, 2019
|Adult Clipper Card||$8.10|
|Clipper START program||$4.70|
|Youth (5-18 years), Seniors (65+ yrs), Disabled 1||$4.70|
|Children under 5 (when accompanied by an adult)||FREE|
|Short Hop Senior, Disabled 3||$0.80|
These fares are subject to a 3% increase on July 1, 2019, consistent with all other regularly-scheduled WETA services and WETA’s Fiscal Year 2015-2020 Fare Program adopted by the WETA Board in 2015.
- Purchase tickets onboard the ferry at time of departure
- NEW: Mobile ticketing is now available with the Hopthru mobile app. Learn how to buy ferry tickets on your phone.
- We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Commuter Check.
- Tickets may only be used on the ferry route for which they were originally purchased.
- Not valid for AT&T Park.
- Fares subject to change.
The South San Francisco service accepts Clipper Cards.
Tag On. Tag Off.
1. Tag on by touching your card to the reader at the terminal entry gates.
2. Tag off at the card reader at your destination. Tagging off ensures you are not overcharged for your fare.
Learn more on our Clipper FAQ page.