Roundtrip Fares Between Vallejo and Oracle Park
For Weekday Day, Weekend & Holiday Games
|Youth (5-18 years)||$11.80|
|Seniors (65+ yrs), Disabled, Medicare*||$11.80|
|Children under 5**||FREE|
Note: Vallejo monthly passes are allowed for Monday through Friday night game Oracle Park return service to Vallejo.
You can reserve your place on the Giants game boat by purchasing your tickets online in advance. It's easy, convenient, and best of all ensures you have a place on the game day ferry! In addition to advanced online ticket purchase, tickets will be sold on board the boat at time of departure on a space available basis.
- Click the link below to purchase your E-Ticket.
- Select the date of the game, the number and type of tickets, and pay online using your VISA, Mastercard, American Express or Discover card. The deadline for online E-Ticket purchase is 12:00 midnight prior to game day.
- Upon completing your online E-Ticket purchase you will receive an email with an E-Ticket attachment. You can either:
- Print the E-Ticket and bring it to the boat on game day. You must present the E-Ticket to a crewmember to board the boat; or
- Save the E-Ticket on your smartphone or other mobile device. You must show your mobile device with the E-Ticket bar code displayed to a crewmember to board the boat.
A couple of important notes about Oracle Park service:
- All sales are final. This sale is not subject to refund or exchange (except if the voyage is canceled). Ferry tickets cannot be resold or transferred. Passenger assumes risk of loss of these tickets.
- Please arrive at the ferry terminal at least 15 minutes prior to departure time. Boat will depart promptly at the published departure time.
- No alcoholic beverage, ice chest or coolers may be brought onboard the boat; no on-board alcohol sales on the return trip.
For Customer Support regarding tickets, send email to email@example.com or call customer service at (415) 705-8210.