Between Oracle Park and Alameda or Oakland (through June 30, 2020)
|Youth (5-18 years)||$7.20|
|Seniors (65+ yrs), Disabled, Medicare1||$7.20|
|Children under 5 (when accompanied by an adult)||FREE|
Note: Clipper Cards are not accepted on the Oracle Park service.
Please note that the WETA Board of Directors is currently considering a proposed fare program that would go into effect on July 1, 2020. Included are proposed changes to the Alameda and Oakland ballpark fares. We will make ferry tickets for games in July and beyond available for purchase in early April once a final fare program has been approved.
- Tickets to Oracle Park are non-refundable. Boarding Policy: Passengers holding tickets or a Ticket Purchase Confirmation (from online ticket purchases) are boarded first.
- We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Commuter Check.
- Tickets may only be used on the ferry route for which they were originally purchased.
- Standard fare tickets and Discount Book tickets cannot be used on Oracle Park ferry.
- Fares subject to change.
A couple of important notes about Oracle Park service:
- All sales are final. This sale is not subject to refund or exchange (except if the voyage is canceled). Ferry tickets cannot be resold or transferred. Passenger assumes risk of loss of these tickets.
- Please arrive at the ferry terminal at least 15 minutes prior to departure time. Boat will depart promptly at the published departure time.
- No alcoholic beverage, ice chest or coolers may be brought onboard the boat; no on-board alcohol sales on the return trip.
For Customer Support regarding tickets, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call customer service at (415) 705-8291.