Multiple seasonal and other minor changes to San Francisco Bay Ferry schedules will take effect on Monday, November 4, 2019. See the winter schedules at the links below.
Among the changes:
- The Richmond weekend service trial period ends November 3. There will not be weekend service in Richmond during the winter season. Richmond's weekday service will remain unchanged.
- The current 6:05 p.m. weekday departure from San Francisco to Alameda and Oakland will be changed to a 6 p.m. departure to reduce congestion at East Bay terminals.
- Seasonal reduction of weekend service for the Vallejo and Alameda/Oakland routes to reflect reduced winter demand.
- Additional adjustments to the weekend Vallejo schedule to streamline service.
- The traditional winter 10 a.m. weekday Vallejo departure to San Francisco is now a 10:15 a.m. departure.
- Minor adjustments to an Oakland departure and an Oakland arrival time on the South San Francisco route to better reflect the transit length.