Proposal to Extend Current Ferry Fares Through June 2023
WETA, the agency that provides San Francisco Bay Ferry service, approved new, lower fares across all routes in 2021 as a part of its Pandemic Recovery Program. These fares were set to expire on June 30, 2022.
WETA is now considering extending the current lowered fares for an additional year, through June 30, 2023. This would allow WETA to continue its analysis of the impact of lower fares on ridership, equity, and access as the Bay Area’s economic recovery continues.
WETA is seeking public feedback on this proposal. Here’s how to share your thoughts:
- Email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide feedback during WETA’s virtual open house on February 16 (details below)
- Complete WETA’s fares and amenities survey by March 3
- Mail written comments to WETA (with receipt no later than March 10)
A public hearing on the proposal will be held at 1 p.m. on April 7, 2022. Remote access to the hearing will be provided. Information will be posted to this page when available.
Virtual Open House
WETA will hold a virtual open house on the proposed extension of the Pandemic Recovery Program on Wednesday, February 16, 2022, at 7 p.m. Pacific. Information on how to participate can be found below.
- Join Via Zoom
- Meeting ID: 821 5256 3572
- Passcode: 255898
For free language assistance in Spanish or Chinese, call 877-643-3779.